2008년 7월 3일 목요일

Question - 4

I am so sorry. I've been so busy(lazy) I didn't even notice the years go by.
Just 2 weeks left.
How can we prepare last licks?

댓글 3개:

justin :

Hi,Captain.
We have only two weeks left in KNUE. Time goes by so fast.
It has been a good experience for me. I have learned many things in KNUE. After two weeks we go to America. We have to prepare for the life in America. I wish you to have nice days in America.

Caption :

Hi, Justin.
Thank you for your good comment.
I really appreciated your help and generous mind. I wish you have a wonderful time in U.S.A. and take care of yourself. God bless you!

Grace(Jeong A) :

Hi, Captain.
I think it would be a very good idea to get some information from previous trainees in order to use a good chance. I think I shoud call a teacher who joined this program last year, but I'm not sure if she studied at PSU.