"Bush to Visit Seoul August 5 - 6" What do you think of Bush to visit Seoul? It'll be a legal help? professional help? financial help? candlelight rally help?
Alreay Mr. Lee had a lot of chances to talk and he is going to meet him again at G8 Summit Meeting. At this point, avoid meeting him directly in Korea seems more considerate.
Really? Bad guy! I didn't know that.Anyway time and tide wait for no man. This is no time to stand on pride. The truth is always revealed. I would like to know what he really think.
댓글 2개:
Alreay Mr. Lee had a lot of chances to talk and he is going to meet him again at G8 Summit Meeting.
At this point, avoid meeting him directly in Korea seems more considerate.
Really? Bad guy! I didn't know that.Anyway time and tide wait for no man. This is no time to stand on pride. The truth is always revealed. I would like to know what he really think.
댓글 쓰기